Changwon LG defeated Wonju DB 76-74 in the 2022-2023 SKT Adot Professional Basketball regular league held at Changwon Indoor Gymnasium on the 3rd. The season’s first 4 home wins in a row. March 26, 2022 4 home wins in a row in 314 days since the Seoul SK game. In addition, with 24 wins and 13 losses, it maintained a two-game gap with Anyang KGC Ginseng Corporation (26 wins and 11 losses).
LG, which was pushed back by a double-digit score in the first quarter, counterattacked from the second quarter. And Yoon Won-sang (181cm, G) scored 13 points in the third quarter alone. Lee Jae-do (180cm, G) scored the final goal 1 minute and 28 seconds before the end of the game. It gave the home fans the joy of ‘first 4 home wins of the season’.
1Q: Wonju DB 24-11 Changwon LG: What was Albano’s first quarter score?
[Lee Seon Albano 1Q record]
- 6 minutes and 3 seconds, 10 points (2 points: 3/3, 3 points: 1/1, free throw: 1/1) 2 assists, 2 rebounds (attack 1)
- Most in 1Q among players from both teams Scorer
Lee Seon Albano (185cm, G) is the main scorer ahead of DB. Even though partner Doo Kyung-min (183cm, G) is missing, Albano has a front line that can threaten the opponent’s defense.
The reason Albano is powerful. Because he has many options. Although he is left-handed, he is also good with his right hand. He also does clever off-the-ball moves.
Albano showed all his options in the first quarter. A fast break followed by a layup finish, a quick break followed by a bounce pass, a 3-point shot following a move without the ball, and a right hand double clutch following a breakthrough. Looking at the first quarter alone, it was 10 out of 10. Albano’s first quarter score was also 10 points.
2Q: Changwon LG 36-36 Wonju DB: Basic fight
[LG-DB, 2Q major record comparison]
- Score: 25-12
- Paint Zone Score: 12-2
- Rebound: 12 (attack 4)-6 (attack 1)
- Scored by second chance: 11-2
- All in front of LG,
LG coach Jo Sang-hyun and DB manager Joo-seong Kim agreed before the game. Both coaches said, “It is important to switch between defense and defense. In order for that to work well, you have to take good care of rebounds and loose balls.”
In the second quarter alone, LG valued the ball more. The combination of Kim Jun-il (200cm, C) and Asem Marey (202cm, C) rushed to the loose ball, and Jung In-deok (196cm, F) also participated in the rebound fight behind the scenes.
Tall Resources’ will for a loose ball made the flow of the game fluctuate. Having done the basics, LG was able to preoccupy an offensive position close to the rim, and LG, which occupied an offensive position with a high probability, scored more easily than in the first quarter.
On the contrary, it pushed the DB attack away from the rim. The probability of DB attack was lowered than in the first quarter. LG’s 2nd quarter conceding rate was about 29% (2 points: 3/11, 3 points: 1/3). LG, which was more thorough on the basics in both offense and defense, finished the first half with a tie.
3Q: Changwon LG 59-54 Wonju DB: Yoon Won-Sam
[Yun Won-Sang 3Q record]
- 5 minutes and 14 seconds, 13 points (3 points: 4/5, free throw: 1/1)
- Highest score in 3Q among players from both teams
- Players from both teams Most successful 3-pointers in 3Q (Number of successful 3-pointers in DB 3Q: 1)
LG prepared an uptrend. But the score was the same as DB. I needed more weapons to hit. In more detail, LG needed a weapon that DB couldn’t care less about.
Yun Won-sang is one of those players. Yoon Won-sang is a person who stands out at LG in the 2022-2023 season. He is also a person who captures the heart of LG coach Cho Sang-hyun with his three-point shot and tenacious defense.
When Yoon Won-sang’s matchup, Albano, almost emptied the court in the third quarter, Yoon Won-sang was able to reduce the energy he spent on defense. He focused on movement and shooting without the ball.
Yoon Won-sang, who focused on shooting, showed an amazing performance. He boasted explosive power comparable to any other top shooter. In particular, 3 minutes and 44 seconds before the end of the 3rd quarter, he made a 3-point shot and led a foul free throw. A foul free throw was also successful. Thanks to Yun Won-sang’s 4-point play, LG took a 5-point lead (49-44), and even at the end of the 3rd quarter, they were able to maintain a 5-point advantage. This was the reason why the theme of the 3rd quarter was ‘Yun Won-sam (3)’.
4Q: Changwon LG 76-74 Wonju DB: 4 consecutive wins at home for the first time in the season
[Changwon LG, last 9 match results]
- 2023.01.10. vs Seoul SK (Jamsil Student Gymnasium): 85-61 (win)
- 2023.01.17. vs Wonju DB (Wonju Gymnasium): 82-81 (win)
- 2023.01.20. vs Daegu Korea Gas Corporation (Changwon Indoor Gymnasium): 69-64 (win)
- 2023.01.22. vs Jeonju KCC (Changwon Indoor Gymnasium): 93-74 (win)
- 2023.01.24. vs Ulsan Hyundai Mobis (Ulsan Dongchun Gymnasium): 75-82 (lose)
- 2023.01.28. vs Anyang KGC Ginseng Corporation (Changwon Indoor Gymnasium): 68-63 (win)
- 2023.01.29. vs Suwon KT (Suwon KT Sonicboom Arena): 81-80 (Win)
- 2023.02.01. vs Seoul SK (Jamsil Student Gymnasium): 75-72 (win)
- 2023.02.03. vs Wonju DB (Changwon Indoor Gymnasium): 75-74 (Win)
- Last 9 matches 8 wins 1 loss
[Changwon LG, 4 recent home match results]
- 2023.01.20. vs Daegu Korea Gas Corporation: 69-64 (win)
- 2023.01.22. vs Jeonju KCC: 93-74 (Win)
- 2023.01.28. vs Anyang KGC Ginseng Corporation: 66-62 (win)
- 2023.02.03. vs Wonju DB: 75-74 (Win)
*March 26, 2022 after Seoul SK match, 4 home wins in a row in 314 days
- 2022 ~ 2023 season first home 4 wins
in a row LG’s atmosphere was good. However, the difference between the scores of LG and DB was not large. around 4-5 points. The pendulum of the two teams seemed tight as they did not back down from each other.
However, there were many moves to break the balance. LG did it first. Substitute Dante Cunningham (203cm, F) led the movement. In particular, he made a runaway score (73-66) with a tip-in 4 minutes and 10 seconds before the end of the game.
DB did not see such a move. After calling the second timeout of the second half. LG’s rise was blocked, and scores were accumulated with various options. Scored after inducing LG’s second timeout in the second half. 2 minutes and 1 second before the end of the game, it was reversed to 74-73.
Lee Jae-do turned the game over again with a dribble jumper 1 minute and 28 seconds before the end of the game. LG, who overturned the game, kept the final 1 minute and 28 seconds well. A final time-out call after voiding Albano’s 3-point 5.1 seconds before the end of the game. LG, who requested the last timeout, gave the home fans ‘the first 4 home wins of the season’. 메이저사이트